About HomeCare Services of Connecticut
HomeCare Services of Connecticut is licensed by the State of Connecticut as a home care services firm and is the direct employer of all its personnel. As such, we assume full responsibility for all employee-related withholding taxes and insurance, such as unemployment, disability and workers compensation.
- A free in-person consultation, where we meet family and prospective clients, and suggest a customized plan of care that is tailored to the client’s specific needs and desires.
- Quick placement of primary caregivers, often within 24-48 hours of initial contact.
- Care for individuals who are disabled, recovering from illness or surgery, new mothers, or those who are chronically ill or frail – anyone unable to fully care for themselves.
- Caregivers who are carefully screened and bonded prior to placement in the home. Our caregivers are matched with each client based on personality testing and client assessment results. This provides for the best possible level of care for your loved one and is designed to maximize your peace of mind.
- Personalized services and follow-up to make sure that our clients receive the right care.
- Monthly visits to monitor the health needs of our clients at no additional cost.
- Quality care in your own home “guaranteed” or your money back.
- Competitive pricing.